The WK Wild Bill Axe was designed with input from elite contractors who wanted an axe with styling and features suited to their unique field missions. The axe is streamline with two hand hold areas, giving the user options depending on the situation encountered.
A partial cord wrapped upper handle option is available. If the handle is damaged under the head, a new cord can readily be installed. The cord is also an excellent emergency resource.
- Axe steel: 80CrV2
- Black oxide no-glare finish
- Head length: 6"
- Overall length: 13"
- Blade thickness: 3/8"
- Skeletonized tapered full tang
- Partial cord wrap optional
- Integrated glass breaker
- Fast draw carrier
- Lined Boltaron®
- HD shock cord quick-release retention system
- Nylon belt straps with Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot™ snaps
- Designed for multiple carry options
(See our accessories page for carry options)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.