The WK RnD Compact Axes offer all the attributes of the RnD Full Size axes, but with the center of the handle removed to make the axes easier to carry and deploy in close environments.
The WK RnD Axe Series is a collaborative design between Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler and skilled Sayoc Kali martial arts trainer Rafael Kayanan. The handle design provides a standard grip position, as well as a secondary close quarter grip that was developed to emulate the feel of a handgun grip. The optional front spike is a valuable feature in combat usage.
- Axe steel: 80CrV2
- Black oxide no-glare finish
- Head length: 5 1/2″
- Overall length: 10 7/8″
- Blade thickness: 3/8″
- Skeletonized full tapered tang
- Fast draw carrier
- Lined Boltaron®
- HD shockcord quick-release retention system
- Nylon belt straps with Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot™ snaps
- Designed for multiple carry options
There are no reviews yet.