Developed for Medics that deploy with SOF Operators, the WK Medic Axe has features to meet their unique needs. While their main mission is to treat field casualties, it is not uncommon for Medics to perform combat applications. The WK Medic Axe is an effective weapon, as well as a breaching tool with a “can opener” on the end of the handle.
A partial cord wrapped upper handle is standard on the WK Medic Axe. If the handle is damaged under the head, a new cord can readily be installed. The cord is also an excellent emergency resource.
- Axe steel: 80CrV2
- Black oxide no-glare finish
- Head length: 6″
- Overall length: 13 1/4″
- Blade thickness: 3/8″
- Skeletonized tapered full tang
- “Can Opener” end
- 1/3 paracord wrap handle
- Fast draw carrier
- Lined Boltaron®
- HD shockcord quick-release retention system
- Nylon belt straps with Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot™ snaps
- Designed for multiple carry options
There are no reviews yet.