- William’s designs are not just different for the sake of being different; they are purposefully different, purpose built tools. William’s business motto is “Knives Made to Work”, and he fulfils that motto with every knife he hand crafts!
- This is WCK’s famous Survival Knife, a 5.5″ satin 0-1 steel with green micarta scales with a bow drill cup in the scales. The unique blade profile not only gives you a large chopping edge but also secondary edge to do various slicing and survival tasks.
- Blade length: 5.5″
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875″ (3/16)
- Handle Length: 4.875″”
- Handle Thickness: 0.75″
- Overall Length: 10.625″
- Blade material: 0-1
- Handle material: Green Micarta
- Sheath: Leather – Stitched Gear Outfitters
From Stitched Gear Outfitters page –
“Made from 10oz skirting leather with our signature beeswax finish, our William Collins Leather Knife Sheath has a Kydex retention system to hold your knife securely in place. The sheath can be worn horizontal or vertical left or right handed. The brass eyelets will let you secure your sheath to packs or vest for more carry options.
All WCSK sheaths will be serial numbered to match your knife.”
There are no reviews yet.