The mid-sized Spyderco Tenacious has a G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. Tucked inside are skeletonized steel liners increasing the handle’s rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness. The 8Cr13Mov stainless blade is ground flat from spine to cutting edge for cutting performance. The blade’s shape coupled with an over sized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allow you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work. A Walker Linerlock (with jimped liner) and a 4-way pocket clip lets you set your carry and draw preference.
- Satin-finished drop point blade made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel.
- Thumb hole for classic Spyderco opening action.
- Textured black G-10 handle.
- Stainless steel liner lock.
- Four-way reversible pocket clip.
There are no reviews yet.