Designed by British knifemaker Mike Read and named after his Internet forum moniker “Pie in the Sky,” the Spyderco PITS was a truly unique non-locking folding knife. Its precision-machined solid titanium scales featured integral spring arms joined by a hardened pin. The pressure of this mechanism stabilized the knife’s blade in the open position and was reinforced by the user’s grip. This limited-edition Sprint Run resurrection of the PITS showcases a full-flat ground blade crafted from Böhler-Uddeholm M390 particle metallurgy stainless steel. This high-performance alloy offers very high wear and corrosion resistance yet remains extremely easy to sharpen. Both the blade and handle of this remarkable knife feature handsome stonewashed finishes, and a reversible deep-pocket carry clip provides a choice of left or right-side tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.97" ~ 75 mm
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.118" ~ 3 mm
- Lock Style: Slipit Non-Locking
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.19" ~ 106 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 7.16" ~ 182 mm
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Up
- Weight: Approximately 3.30 Ounces ~ 94 Grams
- Special Features:
2022 Sprint Run
PITS = "Pie In The Sky"
Made in Italy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.