The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 is one of the most popular knives on the market today, which is no surprise to anyone who’s ever held it. It boasts great materials, reliable build quality, an attractive aesthetic, an ergonomic grip, and is easy to use with one hand—a rare combination of excellent features. Each has contributed to the PM2’s astonishing popularity. This icon of the knife industry has found its way into the pockets of soldiers, builders, hunters, survivalists, and everyday knife carriers all over the world. Every knife enthusiast needs a PM2 in their collection.
- Satin CPM-Cru-Wear steel blade with Spyderco’s signature Round Hole opener.
- Washer pivot system for buttery-smooth opening.
- Canvas micarta handle scales in brown over full stainless steel liners.
- Spyderco’s excellent Compression Lock for maximum safety and accessibility.
- Four-way pocket clip that can be oriented for tip-up or tip-down carry on either the right or left side.