The Spyderco LadyBug was made to be a keychain-size knife with real cutting power, but many knife users found its handle to be too small to use effectively. The ManBug came to solve that problem. It has the same overall length as the LadyBug, but has a slightly wider and thicker handle that larger hands will have an easier time holding on to. The handle also has a more course texture that provides extra traction. There is room in everyone’s pocket for a ManBug. Get one, and never be caught without a knife again.
- Black finished Wharncliffe blade made of VG-10 steel.
- Ambidextrous thumb hole opener.
- Textured black FRN handle scales.
- Steel lockback mechanism.
- Lanyard hole for in-pocket or keychain carry.
There are no reviews yet.