The “Thin Red Line” series from Spyderco is to represent respect and appreciation for our nation’s firefighters. The Endura knife features a handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners that make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach while adding sturdiness and rigidity. Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open/close action. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry. The Endura Thin Red Line has lightweight, skeletonized, stainless steel liners that have been accented with bright red lining.
- Satin, VG-10 blade steel with a partially serrated edge.
- Thumb hole opener incorporated in to the blade.
- Black FRN textured handle with satin finished hardware.
- Lockback locking mechanism.
- Four-position pocket clip for left, right, tip-up, or tip-down carrying.
There are no reviews yet.