Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Folding Knife 3.8″ K390 Satin Serrated Blade, Blue FRN Handles, Lockback – C10FSK390
Bohler-Uddeholm developed K390 MICROCLEAN to provide the extreme wear resistance and high compressive strength needed for demanding industrial applications. As a blade steel, K390’s exceptional toughness and wear resistance lend themselves well to thin, high-performance edges—including the teeth of serrated edges. The SpyderEdge versions of the Delica 4, Endela, and Endura 4 not only take full advantage of K390’s remarkable properties, they also add the low-friction edge geometry of a full-flat grind. Like all members of Spyderco’s K390 family, their Bi-Directional Textured FRN handles are molded in the distinctive blue color of the breed.
Please note: K390 is a high-performance, non-stainless steel that can rust if cared for improperly. Always make sure to clean and dry your blade after use, and apply oil or other rust-inhibiting products if needed.
- Blade Length: 3.80" (97 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.98" (126 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.78" (223 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.44" (87 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler K390 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Handle Material: FRN
- Handle Color: Cobalt Blue
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Model Number: C10FSK390
- Model Name: Endura 4 Lightweight SpyderEdge K390
- Weight: 3.32 oz. (94 g)
- Made in Japan
UPC Code: 716104016037
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.