The “Thin Blue Line” series from Spyderco is to represent honor and appreciation for our nation’s law enforcement. The Spyderco Endela was designed to split the size difference between two iconic Spyderco designs, the Endura, and the Delica. This perfect mid-range Endela Lightweight showcases a full-flat ground premium stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and features spine jimping that extends from the ramp to the top of the handle. The Endela Thin Blue Line has lightweight, skeletonized, stainless steel liners that have been accented with bright blue lining.
- Satin, VG-10 blade steel with a partially serrated edge.
- Thumb hole opener incorporated in to the blade.
- Black FRN textured handle with satin finished hardware.
- Lockback locking mechanism.
- Four-position pocket clip for left, right, tip-up, or tip-down carrying.