The “Thin Blue Line” series from Spyderco is to represent honor and appreciation for our nation’s law enforcement. The blade on the Delica is premium stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and features spine jimping that extends from the ramp to the top of the handle. The Spyderco original thumb hole on the blade allows ambidextrous one-hand opening for right or left handers and the phosphor bronze washers at the pivot make the blade action smooth. The Delica Thin Blue Line has lightweight, skeletonized, stainless steel liners that have been accented with bright blue lining. The handle scales utilize Spyderco’s patented Bi-Directional Texturing to keep your hand from slipping under pressure. The pocket clip is 4-way reversible for tip-up, tip-down, left, or right carry.
- Satin, VG-10 blade steel with a partially serrated edge.
- Thumb hole opener incorporated in to the blade.
- Black FRN textured handle with satin finished hardware.
- Lockback locking mechanism.
- Four-position pocket clip for left, right, tip-up, or tip-down carrying.
There are no reviews yet.