The blade on the Delica is premium Bohler K390 stainless steel in a wharncliffe style with a perfectly straight cutting edge. The Spyderco original thumb hole on the blade allows ambidextrous one-hand opening for right or left handers and the phosphor bronze washers at the pivot make the blade action smooth. The Delica has a lightweight FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with skeletonized stainless steel liners and a strong back lock mechanism. The handle features screw construction for quick, simple cleaning and adjustment. The FRN scales utilize Spyderco’s patented Bi-Directional Texturing to keep your hand from slipping under pressure. The pocket clip is 4-way reversible for tip-up/down and left/right carry.
- Satin-finished Wharncliffe blade made from Bohler K390.
- Thumb hole opener incorporated in to the blade.
- Dark Blue FRN textured handle with satin finished hardware.
- Lockback locking mechanism.
- Four-position reversible pocket clip.