This Spartan Blades Astor Liner Lock Knife is a rugged tactical/EDC folder designed by knifemaking legend Les George. This model features a black G-10/carbon fiber composite handle and a stonewashed blade made of CTS-XHP stainless steel. The knife is relatively large in size, allowing a secure grip in any size hand, even if gloved. The blade has a swedged drop point with a gently sweeping edge, making the knife perform well in everything from stabbing through Kevlar all the way down to slicing tomatoes.
- Tough and reliable CTS-XHP steel blade
- Sturdy, one-hand-operable steel liner lock
- Reversible recessed deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.625″
- Cutting Edge: 3.50″
- Closed Length: 4.625″
- Overall Length: 8.25″
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.130″
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Textured Carbon Fiber/Black G10 Composite
- Handle Thickness: 0.534″
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Oil-Infused Bronze Bushing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.08 oz.
- Designer: William Harsey Jr.