The Microtech Combat Bounty Hunter features a green battle tarnished aluminum chassis equipped with a red thumb slide, modified breaker tip, and hardware. The tanto blade features satin an apocalyptic finished grind. Microtech’s largest OTF production knife is named after the Troodon dinosaur. The Combat Troodon is the larger version of the popular Troodon. Despite the size, the handle feels slim and comfortable.
- Troodon – “Wounding tooth”
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Blade Thickness: 0.095″
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Green Apocalyptic Anodize
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304″ Max 435″
- Length Open: 9.10″
- Length Closed: 5.20″
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
To see more of our Microtech’s click HERE!