The Combat Troodon is a precision made, out-the-front tactical knife. It is 25% larger than their flagship, the Troodon. It brings the slender handle, contoured shape, radical design elements, and a sophisticated internal mechanism which improves operational functionality and reliability to a larger scale. The Combat Troodon is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications.
- Troodon – “Wounding tooth”
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Blade Thickness: 0.095″
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304″ Max 435″
- Length Open: 9.10″
- Length Closed: 5.20″
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.