An homage to his roots.
World-renowned designer Ken Onion made Hawaii home many years ago. So, to pay tribute to his deep love of the island’s rich culture and verdant landscape, he designed the Bona Fide™ OD GREEN everyday carry folding knife to suggest the shape of a traditional Hawaiian waʻa, or canoe. And with Field Strip Gen II, it’s just as powerful as it looks.
- Easy Maintenance: Field Strip – take apart your knife for cleaning without tools
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Lightweight And Strong: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Steel 1.4116
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish PVD
- Blade Length 3.52" (89.28 mm)
- Blade Thickness 0.13" (3.38 mm)
- Overall Length 8.19" (207.98 mm)
- Closed Length 4.66" (118.41 mm)
- Weight 4.20 oz. (119.07 g)
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Style Field Strip Folding Knife with Liner Lock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.