The Jake Hoback A15 Slimline Titanium Folding Knife features a a 3.75″ blade, but the handle is designed to be comfortable and easier to use than the average knife. As with the other knives in the “slimline” lineup, Jake likes to make things lightweight and slimmer. So it’s only 5/32″ thick, making it a great carry in every pocket!
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Standard Sizes on all Screws for Ease of Replacement
- Hardened Steel Bearing Races
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Cutting Edge: 3.625″
- Closed Length: 5.50″
- Overall Length: 9.25″
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15625″
- Style: Tanto
- Grind: Flat
- Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.518″
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 7.83 oz.
- Designer: Jake Hoback
- Made in the USA
To see more of our Hoback Knives click HERE!