The Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 model is built with an orange grivory handle and a satin finished blade with a plain cutting edge. It’s all you love about the Bugout, but smaller.
This blade offers a lightweight, ergonomic build designed with everyday carry and general outdoor use in mind. Its high-performance CPM-S30V blade sports a partial swedge to provide a finer point. It comes fitted with orange anodized dual thumb studs for easy one-handed operation. The handle has been textured on either side for added grip without being abrasive. Includes an oversized lanyard hole and reversible deep-carry clip.
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Orange Grivory handle with anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Lightweight DLC-coated titanium AXIS bar, orange anodized aluminum thumb stud, oversized lanyard hole, and reversible black oxide mini deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.82″ (7.16 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090″ (2.286 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.412″ (10.46 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42.52 g)
- Pocket Clip: Black Oxide Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.49″ (16.48 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.704″ (9.41 cm)
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953188993
To see more of our Benchmade collection click HERE!