Benchmade 535BK-2 Bugout – Black DLC CPM-S30V Blade – Graphite Black CF-Elite Handle
No surprise to anyone, but Benchmade is adding to the Bugout series. This model has some interesting additions to the very popular original. The most noticeable is the new Graphite black CF-Elite handle and the black DLC coated blade. Low key, yet not “tactical” looking, which is perfect for those who go “low profile” with their gear. The AXIS lock as well as the dual thumb stud and barrel spacers are given a black anodized finish. Like the original, this new Bugout weighs in at under two ounces, so there’s no excuse to leave it at home.
- Category End Use: EDC/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Graphite Black CF-Elite
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Blackened Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.24″ (83 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090″ (2.29 mm)
- Length Open: 7.46″ (189 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.22″ (107 mm)
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.